Jürgen Conzen arbetar med M&A, bank och finans samt corporate. Jürgen ansvarar för internationella och inhemska transaktioner som innefattar venture capital, private equity och andra privatägda samt listade bolag. Vidare ansvarar Jürgen för finansieringstransaktioner som innefattar både sedvanliga och specifika finansieringsinstrument tillgängliga på marknaden.
Offentliggjorda transaktioner i urval:
- Wells Fargo Bank Association’s refinancing of Planview, Inc’s acquisition of additional companies and certain assets.
- On NYSE and Toronto publicly traded MDC Partners, Inc.’s acquisition of Forsman & Bodenfors’ Group of Companies.
- TPG Speciallity Lending’s acquisition financing of Marlin Equity Partner’s acquisition of International Business Systems (IBS).
- Globetrotter Ausrüstung GmbH’s merger into Frilufts Retail AB and consolidation with Fenix Outdoor International AG including corporate financing and listing at the Nasdaq OMX, Stockholm, Mid Cap.
- Wells Fargo Bank Association’s acquisition financing of Planview, Inc’s acquisition of Projectplace Group.
- Key Equipment Finance Nordic AB’s sale of its leasing stock to Bank of America, Inc.
- Mann+Hummel Gmbh’s acquisition of Vokes Air Group from Riverside Europe.
- Constellation Software Inc./Friedman Corp.’s acquisition of Albat+Wirsam SW GmbH from Glaston Corporation (Swedish part of the transaction).
- US insurance broker group Colemont Global Group’s trade sale of its Swedish subsidiary to Söderberg & Partners.
- On NYSE Euronext Paris and on the Swiss Stock exchange publicly traded Danone S.A’s investment in and long-term collaboration with the Swedish hi-tech milk analysis company Miris Holding AB, traded on the Swedish stock exchange Aktietorget.
- On AIM (London) publicly traded Playtech Ltd’s acquisition of the leading mobile platform developer Mobenga AB.
- U.K. based publicly traded (AIM/London) Allocate Software plc’s acquisition of the leading workforce optimization software provider Time Care AB.
- Florida based client Crispin Porter & Bogusky LLC acquisition of the Swedish digital agency Daddy group of companies.
- The German Liebherr Group’s acquisition of real estate in Sweden for developing and establishment of its new head office for the Nordic region.
- Coromatic Holding’s creation together with Litorina through the acquisition of secure data room providers Coromatic, Metric Power and Scanpocon as well as the later sale of the group to the Swedish private equity company EQT.
- Private equity group Riverside Europe / Keycast Group’s acquisition, incl. also complex financing issues, of the precision steel machining company AAA Mekoteknik AB.
- The internationally held controlled auction and sales process of the Swedish Defence Research Agency’s privatization of the high-tech wind tunnel operations incl. advanced test equipment for aircraft engines.