We regularly assist various parties in transactions, ranging from entrepreneurs selling their life's work and industrial companies expanding operations to professional investors such as investment companies and private equity firms. Together with the MAQS' specialist groups, we customise our advice based on the size, scope and complexity of the transaction. The firm's full-service offering and scope of matters is the key to always being able to assist our clients in the various stages of the transactions and handle both national and international transactions.
We have experience of transactions in most industries and represent both Swedish and foreign players. Through close cooperation with our industry groups, we have carried out numerous transactions in areas such as Retail, Renewables, Automotive, Digital Business and Construction and Infrastructure.
Our transactional offer in brief
- A project group with specialist expertise is put together based on the customer's needs and the size and nature of the transaction. The team can also consist of lawyers from MAQS industry groups to create efficiency and to be able to leave the best advise possible.
- One or more project managers are appointed to optimise control and efficiency.
- Start-up meeting to review the mission, expectations, purpose of the acquisition, etc.
- The due diligence process is managed by lawyers who regularly carry out this type of work.
- Continuous reporting including cost monitoring.
- Close co-operation with external partners when needed (engineering, IT, finance, etc).
Overall, we offer you as a customer a high-quality and cost-optimized solution.
For more information, please contact your MAQS customer manager or one of our M&A professionals.