Anders Åberg has a unique experience of both national and international transactions, which he gained by working during many years as General Counsel in a multinational industrial group and later in a bank and insurance group. Anders has lived and worked not only in Sweden, but also in several other countries including Belgium, the United States, the United Kingdom and France. For the past eighteen years, he has been active in Paris and Stockholm, notably while heading the French branch of the Swedish law firm Vinge.
Over the years, Anders specialized in mergers and acquisitions. Important cases which he has handled include the following:
- EQT: acquisitions in Italy for Finn Power OY Finland. Responsible for the sale of the group Finn Power OY to the Italian listed company Prima.
- Nordic Capital: responsible for the sale of the Nordic travel group Fritidsresor active in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark to the UK travel group TUI. Sale of the Reynolds Group (metal) in France.
- Axfood group: sale of the quoted company Spar Finland to a Finnish group.
- Assi Domän group (Sveaskog): worked with Chairman Bernt Magnusson, CEO Gunnar Palme and the investment bank Carnegie under a three-year period to divest all industrial activities in Europe of the forestry group.
- Adcore/Connecta: worked closely with CEO Ole Oftedal under a three-year period to divest all operational activities in Europe and restructure the company, leading to the legal entity which is the present real estate group Klövern.
- TUI Nordic-Fritidsresegruppen: handled several acquisitions for the group in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
- French-Swedish transactions: responsible for more than forty French-Swedish acquisitions and divestments in France and Sweden for French and Swedish clients.