Our M&A practice in short
- Adaptable and implemented models for every type of project
- Tailored teams of specialists based on the specific need of every customer
- Project manager is appointed based on optimal fit and effect (SPOC)
- Full transparency and regular statement of accounts
- Close integration with external, complementary partners if needed
- High-end, customized, and cost-efficient solutions for our customers
Support based on your business and industry
- MAQS has extensive experience in providing end-to-end advice and support in connection to mergers and acquisitions, knowing which issues may arise at any given stage of the project.
- Our mergers and acquisitions advisory services are integrated with our industry specialists, ensuring every team is customized to meet our own high standards as well as our customers’ expectations and needs.
- Key specialists and broad customer bases in numerous industries and sectors, enables us to combine our legal expertise with a knowledge of your business situation, providing an overall solution that adds business value
For inquiries or additional information, contact your assigned point of contact at MAQS or any of our colleagues within M&A